Investing in real estate can take many forms. At first, it may seem like a daunting proposition; however, if one considers a few facts about investing in Puget Sound area real estate, it quickly becomes an exciting and rewarding venture. For instance:
- Purchasing your first home is an investment in itself in the Puget Sound area real estate market. Your home will appreciate at a steady rate over time and you will profit whether you sell your first home after a couple of years, or choose to rent your home to tenants while buying your second home.
- If you are thinking about investing in real estate and you are a first-time investor, consider the fact that it does not mean that you need tremendous resources from the outset. On the contrary, there are many loan programs available for first time investors that minimize your initial down payment. For instance, many first-time property investors begin with a five percent down payment on a $250,000 property. In addition, if you live out of state, or simply do not wish to engage as a landlord, consider a property management service to help streamline the process. We have a few we can refer for you to take care of all screening, lease contracts, maintenance issues, collections and accounting.
- Experienced real estate investors will benefit from SellsMoreHomes’s experience in several ways:
- Due diligence on single family and multifamily units to quickly determine potential ROI, pricing strategy, negotiating terms and conditions
- Expert due diligence for real estate developers looking for tear-down properties or vacant land throughout the Puget Sound region. We understand zoning regulations, municipal codes, feasibility requirements and interfacing with city or county planning departments.
- ROI calculations for builders and developers: Our Builder Services department will calculate an accurate return on your investment based on its development potential, planning & permitting costs, building costs and subsequent sales price.
- With our expertise, as investor and developer you will be able to reduce your feasibility and due diligence period and thus gain the edge over your competition.