* Owner’s manuals and warranties for appliances left in the house.
* Garage door opener.
* Extra sets of house keys.
* A list of local service providers — the best dry cleaner, yard service, plumber, etc.
* Code to the security alarm and phone number of the monitoring service if not discontinued.
* As a courtesy, you could provide numbers to the local utility companies.
* If it’s a condo, leave information on how to contact the condo board.
* * *
Reprinted from REALTOR® Magazine Online
by permission of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
Copyright 2005. All rights reserved. www.REALTOR.org/realtormag