Bathrooms are the hardest working room(s) of any home. With the prospect of 1 to 4 hot steamy showers a day and all the other traffic. The bathroom always deserves some attention prior to going on the market.
You can count on your buyer paying attention to how your bathroom(s) are maintained.
1. Clean, Clean, Clean.
2. Check for any water damage and replace any damaged flooring or wall areas.
3. Update with fresh paint and flooring.
4. Replace sink and or vanity if dated.
5. Install “Low Flow” water reduction toilet.
6. Re-caulk shower and tub.
7. Remove all clutter.
8. Stage with fresh towels and scented soaps.
Bathrooms are a very personal room in the home. A clean, updated and spotless bathroom(s) removes personality and will make the buyer feel at home.