The look and feel (and scent) of your home is the impression that will either create interest for the buyer or turn them off to the prospects of buying your home.
Staging and removing excess clutter are the keys to capturing the next owner of your home.
1. Remove the garage sale items first.
2. Pack all non essential household items and store in garage or rent storage.
3. Open up rooms by removing furniture that is not needed.
4. Clear off kitchen & bathroom counters.
5. Remove old heavy curtains and let the light shine in.
6. Rearrange rooms to create size and traffic flow.
7. Remove family pictures and mementos.
8. Add air fresheners where needed.
9. Thin out storage areas and closets.
10. Try to accent the house not the items in the rooms.
These are a few of the many ways to Stage and De-Clutter your house. Please ask your SMH Agent to refer a Professional Stager if you need help or ideas. They are great!